Friday 11 December 2009

here we go!


I am one tired little kitty. This week has battered me around and I am covered with bruises and aches and pains. But apart sorting a few cushions and things out tomorrow morning I think I am ready for our Rumble in the Jumble Sale! And the studio is cleaner than it has been in the last two years! I gave up on the last little bit and kind of just pushed some stuff around on the cutting table, rather like sweeping things under the rug! 
A whole five days of cleaning and sorting is not my favourite way to spend my time. Come Sunday, though, you'll find me getting close and personal with my bed!

For those of you not interested in the sale the shop is still open and Andrea will be manning the counter. Please be gentle on her and don't give her a hard time!
We have new brooches made from cross stitch linens and from beautiful vintage sequin and bead motifs from the late 50s/early 60s. And we have the full colour range of Chimney House Shoes in, they are really lovely and would make fab Xmas presents.
Things will be back to normal next week.
Thank heavens!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!