Saturday 5 September 2009

the isle of fecundity


You might have noticed a lack of posts for the last week or so. (Or maybe you haven't!)
I've been away. On holiday. Having a break. Driving like a manic around the Isle of Fecundity.
Also known as Tasmania.
The state that has announced its drought is over. I haven't seen that much rain in a very long time. And they reckon it's going to keep on raining right through October as well. Amazing.

So straight off the ferry this morning. Home to shower, put the washing on and then run out to get Jethro from the vet/cattery. 
The photos have been downloaded, the car half unpacked and I have to open the shop at 11am.
My apologies if you come in and I speak gibberish at you but I've been a fairly quiet soul for the last 8 days, soaking in the landscape as it wizzed by and hanging out in op-shops........ but that's a story for another post!






1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!