Saturday 4 July 2009

exhausted

Really this week has been too overwhelming.

No photos to post of last night's Festival opening due to........ forgetting to get the camera out.
Barely managed to make it back from the country in time to set up. I don't think I have ever been so disorganised (and that is saying something for a Virgo let me tell you).

Jethro spent the evening lying in the window, he thinks the festival is all about him, he was exhausted by about 11pm and happily moved upstairs. I think all the attention may have been a bit much.

And a huge thank you to everyone who came. 
And a massive thank you to Dell whose brain almost exploded from all the formatting experiments she had to do. Her animations are beautiful- and strangely disturbing- just the way I like them! (Some of the comments outside the window have been priceless.)



1 comment:

  1. Hey Pene I checked it out on Friday - great work! Actually I saw some activity in the back of your shop but it all seemed very busy so I thought best to let you mingle!

    Love your piece - got a great shot of your cat in amongst the artwork looking a little confused! Such a great event - I also loved the huge projections on buildings etc too! Thanks for reminding me to go! Photos will be on my blog tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!