Thursday 1 May 2008

sock monkey goes on vacation

I've been waiting to get  hold of this photo for a while.
Miss Coco asked for a sock monkey for Xmas, she decided on a blue one and we had to sneakily get it into a bag whilst her mum kept her busy over the other end of the studio.
So off they went for their summer holidays.
I love the way Coco is holding on to the end of Sockie's tail. There is something heart melting about the way kids cling to something quite unconciously- I know someone who loved to hold their dad's velvety earlobe while being cuddled.

2 comments:

  1. Too sweet, ahh the innocence of youth.
    Thanks for the op shop info, it's on my list for tomorrow- hopefully the sewing machine is still there :) Not that I really need it either...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!