Wednesday 7 May 2008

sleep deprived (again/still)

I swear I'm going to annoy my cat so much this evening, she will be so exhausted she'll sleep through the night.
She likes to wake me up in the middle of the night by sitting under my side of the bed and yowling- last night she really had the wind up and kept doing it ALL night. Then of course at about 7.30am she snuggled down and went to sleep. I'll either have to lock her out of the bedroom or take up the spray bottle aversion therapy routine.

Busy couple of days in the studio.
  1. Size 3 mangle-cloth jacket in store (all those people on the request list waiting for them to come in will have to fight over it!)
  2. Lambswool 'patchwork' wrap cardis in M and L are ready (or will be when I've sewn the labels in the back neck and pressed them).
  3. Apron bags in black glitter are back AND new leather apron bags in silver leather, silver/gold leather and plain black leather. 
  4. New hats! Made from angora lambswool with flannelette lining and with a drawstring through the band (so they'll fit any size head), these come in lichen and heather colours and are too snuggly for words. Even the lil button on the top is handmade.




1 comment:

  1. I'm sad it's a whole year til I get wintery and cold enough to wear a heather lambswool hat... looks good...


    schlaf gut xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!