Sunday 27 April 2008

i'd dye for you


Busy little Sunday spent dyeing angora gloves.
I've had one of those procrastination moments about starting dyeing, mainly centred on the new surroundings and how I was going to organise everything. Of course once I started there was no problem and the dyeing is going along swimmingly (in fact easier that its been in the last couple of years- go figure!).
I've wrapped the new birch bench tops in foil to stop splatters but still managed to get the bathroom sliding door with black dye, luckily it just wiped off- thank you Wattyl Trade Paint!
There are new paler colours and some old favourites.

1 comment:

  1. OOOH ghoulish...

    Your(my) bunny gloves are getting packed into a box and sent to Australia as they are no longer needed... It took a Berlin winter to make me truly relish summer coming, but I guess straya is a different story eh...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!