Sunday 4 August 2013

sunday to far away



I got up and went out.
Yes, even though it was Sunday.
I spent all day wandering up and down the aisles at the trade fairs, under bright lights looking at stuff, lots and lots of useless crap and a few gems. I did get to have lunch with this lady.
Then I trooped through the city homeward bound and captured this rainy laneway in our fair city. I couldn't believe how full the trams were (or how smelly, damp humans) and was so happy to get home.
I've fixed the computer fan issue (yay for me) and have a pile of stuff to do this week. I have to start work on as many things as possible, start ticking projects off the growing to-do-list.
Time for an early-ish night I think.
Nigh-night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!