Wednesday 11 July 2012

plaid



Evening all.
Nothing much to relate over the last few days, I've gone to write a post, upload a photo and then thought 'nah', the last few days have been a bit 'Arthur and Martha', a bit unsettled and all over the place.
Today I stumbled out of bed after hitting the snooze button for way too long, my back is creaky and sore, it has been playing up ever since I tripped over the power cord at Markit and getting jumped on by nephews on Sunday hasn't seemed to help. It takes me forever to get out of bed at the moment, sleeping under 4 Welsh blankets is just too snuggly.




I worked all day on blanket quilts. Finally.
I felt quite flat about them until late in the afternoon, with 8 squares finished and hanging around the studio I started to feel a little cheerier about them. Hopefully tomorrow I will be more in the zone and get closer to having a length ready to go to the quilters. I have some plans for Summer quilts but you will just have to wait for those.
I really must stop collapsing on the couch in the evenings and try to work my way through all those outstanding chores, my working day seems to go on for hours and hours and hours....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!