Tuesday 17 April 2012

we all went to a 'wetting'



... and what a lovely 'wetting' it was.
The three and three quarter boy named it 'the wetting' so 'the wetting' it was. There was a bit of a near incident with a fountain but no rain and nothing spilt so all went well.
We all made ourselves sick at the Windsor and couldn't finish our hight tea which was a bit pathetic of us really. Remember if you do the high tea to take a Tupperware container just in case you need to slip a few petit fours in your bag. Mind you it could have been the celebration chocolate mousse cake that tipped us over the edge. I do love a finger sandwich.
And look! Miniature jelly lamingtons! For that alone I was in heaven, you know how much I love a jelly lamington!
So today is back to normal.
No weddings to break up my drudgery.
I have a great deal of work to do, a pile of stuff to make, damnation, Finders Keepers starts on Friday!
Crapola!!
And we have a school group coming through the shop this morning to cap it all off.
Jethro is still asleep in bed the lazy little kitty. How jealous am I?

2 comments:

  1. The Windsor arvo tea! I have never seen people eating so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. You reminded me of years back when I went with some friends, one of whom filled her handbag with a good assortment of cakes. The waiters must have thought we were VERY hungry. Not that she wanted them for herself, they were for her kiddos at home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!