Thursday 10 November 2011

crapola



Yesterday was not a good day to be up to my eyeballs in woolly goodness. It's done now. Twenty plus metres of patchwork blanketing ready to go to the quilters this morning. The vintage denim lengths still aren't dry though, what with all this humidity, so I am going to have to do a bit of juggling with the new patched denim quilts I have been planning. I know you are thinking I must be crazed making up wool quilts at this time of year but we have only one left having sold 3 in the last week. I think we might have to shuffle stuff around in the shop so we don't appear to warm and winter fuzzy.
I am rather please with this batch of quilts, actually I always am, I love how they transform into something quite other from what they once were.




I'm starting to panic. The email came through this morning announcing the launch of The Design Files Open House! P-A-N-I-C! I have a lot of work to do and the panic bit is that I have to rely on other people for some of the components/outwork/etc and they are never known for being reliable (bit like me really). So much to do, so little time.
Oh crap.
Have a pile of things to organise. 
Better get to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!