Tuesday 1 March 2011

slapper


When it comes to painting I am known for just slapping the paint on, even painting over cobwebs rather than do any form of prepping. It's all to do with my love-hate relationship with the paint can, I think 'oh wouldn't it be fun to paint that!', then 30 seconds in I am cursing why I ever started and have to workshop through my emotions of paint-regret until the thing being painted starts to look OK. Of course I get to end and all those bad feelings about painting get covered up with layers of shiny, shiny gloss and  I forget until the next time I open a paint tin and slap the first coat on just how much I hate painting.
There is going to be a big swapperoony in the shop tomorrow evening. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!