Tuesday 1 February 2011

it better be febtastic.....


This heat is sapping all the energy out of me. Bad nights sleep and days in the sweltering studio make me feel bloated and lethargic. I am working though, making stock for the shop and wholesale customers, and we should have some Lettie dresses in soon (maybe even this afternoon). Yesterday I had to fight the desire to find some excuse to run away, willing the phone to ring or an email to come in that would give me a reason to sneak out of the studio.
I'm so glad January is over, it is such a dispiriting month of half-starts and procrastination, ridiculous I know but that is how it feels. I've also been avoiding the internet, great time waster of all, so now I have a pile of bills to pay and a mountain of emails to wade through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!