Monday 17 January 2011

monday morning coming down

SOLD


I've been busy wrapping and mailing off Queensland cushions. There are more left and I am hoping that I can get into the studio this afternoon to sort some more out.
I really don't know what to do with myself at the moment. There is too much to be started, I haven't finished cleaning and I am still sitting in half a mess at the studio and a full mess at home. It probably my mixed up sleep patterns that are causing havoc with my brain. I woke up this morning thinking how this Wednesday was Australia Day and I could somehow justify staying at home, it took until about 11am and two buckets of tea for me to work out that I was a week ahead of myself.
The final box of Douglas sandals have arrived so we are now fully stocked, although we are seriously low on the size 3s. We have a lot then we have none- arrrggghhh.
I've spent the morning doing stuff and answering emails and I better hurry off now and get some other things done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!