Monday 1 February 2010

two years


It's two years today since I got the keys to 67 Gertrude Street.
I can't believe it.
What a crazy time it has been. Exhausting, exhilarating, exfoliating...... no sorry that's not right..... ummm........ extreme, exciting......

Thankfully January is over and hopefully February is going to be a bit more on the up. Today has been strange though, in a kind of topsy way (my neighbours and I ended up 'removing' an illegally parked car in our private parking area with a winch, a tow rope and much laughter and feelings of being very naughty- but hey the driver got arrested by the police two weeks ago and he's not coming back to get his vehicle so....) and I found out that something I usually count on throughout the year may not be happening (which could be bad or good depending on how it pans out- one of those 'out of one's hands' things that may in the long run be a good change- I'll just have to wait and see) and other exciting things that I am sworn to secrecy over at this point in time......

Sorry I am being all 'hush-hush' just it has been one of those days where nothing is sorted yet and I am as up in the air as I can be but it has the feeling that perhaps things are slowly starting to move. Not necessarily as I may have anticipated but sometimes that is a good thing. Sometimes the paths you take are not the ones you would have chosen.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on two years.
    Your shop and everything in it is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrible twos, such an intriguing post secret squirrel, look forward to updates...

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!