Tuesday 24 February 2009

the squeaky wheel


This appeared last Tuesday in The Age.
All about Jenny Bannister's tea-towel dresses.
So I decided I needed to be a squeaky wheel for once. I emailed Suzanne Carbone who wrote the article, explained using tea-towels is all part of the Depression Era make and mend aesthetic and this is what appeared today...........


I have to say it was unexpected.
(And the horrendous old photo from the interview in The Age in 2007..... I finally worked out today why I always look cross-eyed in photos...... it's my lazy left eye!)

So squeaky wheels do get oiled!


2 comments:

  1. at last! credit where credit is due... a victory for the cottage and it's a big hoorah from all in northcote!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!