Monday 5 January 2009

unmotivated


A couple of years ago my friend Ben and I had a competition to see who was the most unmotivated post Xmas and New Year. It went on for quite awhile. It was one of those Januaries. Ben won.
So I've managed to get quite a lot done over the last week or two but when the crunch came this morning, about going to the studio to clean up and get this year under way, I just couldn't do it.
I got in the car and drove up country to see my knitters and to do a bit of op shopping but all my fav ops were closed so it was all Vinnies and Salvos. A couple of square yellow Johnson plates and a great octagonal lidded clear glass casserole. 
Well, I better get a good night's sleep and empty the vacuum in preparation for one hell of a clean up.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely note Pen! Hope you and Jethro are enjoying some summer sunshine. (-: We'll put up lots of pictures for you from icy Reykjavik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, the New Year clean up shuffle... need to make a start myself but reading, lolling, eating and sleeping are proving far too tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!