Wednesday 12 November 2008

flood, blackout and fire


Really.
Thursday week ago it was water pouring through the ceiling at the studio. Yesterday it was a power black-out (ended up coming home in frustration) and this afternoon it was a fire in a skip just around the corner from the shop. Two fire crews later............. (this picture was taken after all the fun and smoke and smells).
So really I need to get some work done! All these interruptions are driving me crazy!
I've got things to do you know!


3 comments:

  1. Hard to work with all those firemen around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears you may have to worry about the plague of locusts next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. strangely enough there is apparently a plague of locusts out in country Victoria.
    It's the raining frog and toad plague I'm not looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!