Thursday 7 February 2008

kung hei fat choi



Happy Chinese New Year!
The Year of the Rat is looking good. Apparently Ratty is the protector and bringer of material prosperity- quite a good birthday year for a shop I think! Oh, and this year is an Earth Rat year.

I am a Snake and , whilst looking all this up, discovered I am a Wood Snake. It's good to be precise about these things.
So apparently I am wise, profound, clever, logical, practical, intelligent, creative, compassionate, discrete, cautious (there were a few other attributes I may have left out for the sake of space...).

4 comments:

  1. aha you too miss, I also think it's a good year ahead. And I am also a snake, though a fire one, sssssss... we is wise eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, apparently, an Earth Rooster.
    Hard working; shrewd and definite in decision making, often speaking my mind. Apparently I also love to mix socially, am a dreamer, flashy dresser and rather extravagant.
    I love to attract attention and admiration, and and get angry when someone steals the spotlight.
    And despite being melodramatic, I am exceptionally practical, logical, and have excellent powers of discrimination.
    Oh and most people consider me quite eccentric.
    sounds remarkably like someone I know...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. almost sounds like a RSVP dating speel, 'Beck also likes walking in the rain and eating ice-cream topless whilst watching old movies....'

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you know?
    did we date at any stage???

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!