Tuesday 11 September 2007

the grass is always greener



As last monday was my birthday I decided to hit the road and go into hiding. Off to Tasma House in Daylesford- stayed in the studio this time (bigger than the Gatehouse, even has its own grand piano).
The sun shone. The sky was blue. It was freezing. But best of all it was GREEN. With pink bits- huge trees of prunus in flower.



There was rain and rainbows.



There was dams full of water.




And there was club chairs, cups of tea, chocolate biscuits, 1930s crime novels and sitting in the sun.

2 comments:

  1. this looks just perfect...

    BTW. my mum LOVED her leather purse, and i have another order from my sister too...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated b-day rememberances to you miss pen pen
    and really could that tea and noir paperback set up on the patio be any better?
    methinks NO!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!