Thursday 5 January 2012

hoily doily



I spent today out the front frocking up Miss Magnolia after she got stripped bare by one of the Gertrude Street Irregulars on New Year's Day. Oh my, she is looking stunning! She's lost her 'Miss Havisham' look and is glowingly white- until the rain and cars send her tattered grey again.
People stopped to thank me for re-doing her and a car pulled up for its passengers to take photos. I am always amazed by people's reactions to a pile of doilies stitched to a tree.
She does look very very pretty though.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That's a service to the community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been inspired by you to clothe the tree outside my house... She's looking a bit naked at the moment though... xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!