Thursday 30 December 2010

drumroll please!


It's finished!
Even the storage-box/love-seat/thunderbox combo.
OK, I admit I vacuumed it, it was the easiest way to clean up!
It flexs a bit, I probably could have put an extra support down the centre but I am already used to the slight movement. I loathe the planters I bought so I need to go out searching for new ones, nothing too naff and designer-ish.
I'm quite proud of myself, it's probably the biggest build I've done all by myself.
I need to focus on cleaning up and house and sorting the shop tomorrow.
Now to collapse on the couch.....

6 comments:

  1. you did it you did it you did it! This is just so impressive- the Barry clan are standing around the computer looking in awe! totally awesome - enough to rival the kitchen splash back! Rxx now for gods sake have a rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how to type a ~~~drumroll~~~ but you deserve one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!!!!!
    So amazing what an amazing undertaking and brilliant result!!! You really are the bomb miss P hope you get to enjoy your morning paper out on the new jetty
    Anchors away!!!!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO!!!!!
    So amazing what an amazing undertaking and brilliant result!!! You really are the bomb miss P hope you get to enjoy your morning paper out on the new jetty
    Anchors away!!!!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I hope you're inviting us all around tonight for a drink on the deck ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!