Saturday 16 August 2008

hat, shoes, gloves..... you know....... accessories


Finally had a chance to deliver these gloves purses up to Eastern Market, in Carlton, yesterday morning. Made from lamb leather gloves handstitched on to silver plated purse frames. One of those crazy things that started years ago for Lucy Pinto who owns E.M.
I feel like I have a split personality sometimes- crafty-mama on  one hand and black/distressed/deconstruction on the other. Although the former is getting less run for the money at the moment. (I am decked out in black today..... but with magenta tights.... see what I mean!?)


This is the accessories sales assistant at Eastern Market. She's a tawny frogmouth but don't say it to her face, she'll scratch your eyes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!